- Best Buy Alleged Overtime Wage Violations: Is this a Potential Class Action?
- Can Children Sue You for Putting Baby Photos on Facebook?
- Woman Sues Starbucks for $5M Over Too Much Ice in Its Drinks
- Lyft Settlement rejected by Judge Chhabria
- RackSpace Hosting – Class Action Investigation
- Nexus 5 WiFi Problem Investigation
- How to Lemon a Car
- Ashley Madison Hack Leads to a $578 Million Class Action Lawsuit
- Touch Of Modern Being Sued for SPAM
- Do You Trust Doctors More Than Lawyers? Here’s Why You Shouldn’t
All posts tagged "la"
Uber’s $250,000 Campaign Contribution to Eric Garcetti Might Be Holding The Mayor Back
For the most part Uber has been a good alternative to old-school taxies. The company has strategically gained the backing of major companies in tech, including Google, all the way to important political figures, including LA’s own...
- Posted December 9, 2014