- Best Buy Alleged Overtime Wage Violations: Is this a Potential Class Action?
- Can Children Sue You for Putting Baby Photos on Facebook?
- Woman Sues Starbucks for $5M Over Too Much Ice in Its Drinks
- Lyft Settlement rejected by Judge Chhabria
- RackSpace Hosting – Class Action Investigation
- Nexus 5 WiFi Problem Investigation
- How to Lemon a Car
- Ashley Madison Hack Leads to a $578 Million Class Action Lawsuit
- Touch Of Modern Being Sued for SPAM
- Do You Trust Doctors More Than Lawyers? Here’s Why You Shouldn’t
All posts tagged "Lyft Settlement"
Lyft Settlement rejected by Judge Chhabria
The Lyft settlement offered by the company’s and the plaintiffs’ attorneys was rejected by Judge Chhabria in San Francisco. Lyft Inc. will have to pay more money to its drivers if it does not want the case...
- Posted April 28, 2016