- Can Your Kids Sue You for Putting Baby Photos on Facebook?
- Woman Sues Starbucks for $5M Over Too Much Ice in Its Drinks
- Lyft Settlement rejected by Judge Chhabria
- RackSpace Hosting – Class Action Investigation
- Nexus 5 WiFi Problem Investigation
- How to Lemon a Car
- Ashley Madison Hack Leads to a $578 Million Class Action Lawsuit
- Touch Of Modern Being Sued for SPAM
- Do You Trust Doctors More Than Lawyers? Here’s Why You Shouldn’t
- Uber’s $250,000 Campaign Contribution to Eric Garcetti Might Be Holding The Mayor Back
All posts tagged "starbucks"
Woman Sues Starbucks for $5M Over Too Much Ice in Its Drinks
Woman sues Starbucks for $5M over too much ice in its drinks. The claim asserts that Starbucks is intentionally deceiving clients into paying for more coffee than they are given. Starbucks is a known favorite among the...
- Posted May 2, 2016