- Best Buy Alleged Overtime Wage Violations: Is this a Potential Class Action?
- Can Children Sue You for Putting Baby Photos on Facebook?
- Woman Sues Starbucks for $5M Over Too Much Ice in Its Drinks
- Lyft Settlement rejected by Judge Chhabria
- RackSpace Hosting – Class Action Investigation
- Nexus 5 WiFi Problem Investigation
- How to Lemon a Car
- Ashley Madison Hack Leads to a $578 Million Class Action Lawsuit
- Touch Of Modern Being Sued for SPAM
- Do You Trust Doctors More Than Lawyers? Here’s Why You Shouldn’t
All posts tagged "Featured"
Yelp’s Extortion and Strong-arming Business Practice
A documented experiment on one business revealing how Yelp selectively published only the negative (1 to 2 star) reviews and withheld at least 3 positive (4 to 5 start) reviews. This was followed by multiple calls from Yelp to...
- Posted September 23, 2013
What is Lemon Law?
Many people ask themselves the same question: “What is lemon law?” Well, unfortunately not all the people have heard about such a law and not all the people have been able to get legal remedies because they...
- Posted September 13, 2013
Small Business Legal Advice: Hiring an Attorney
Small business legal advice is a necessary thing when starting a new small business. Many people prefer hiring a small business attorney for their small business to help them deal with the legal issues that may arise...
- Posted September 1, 2013
Tesla Model S Receives Perfect Safety Score
With strong pre-sale numbers Tesla Model-S was a promising new Green vehicle only several years ago. With a strong launch and great sales Tesla is quickly becoming one of the best, or probably THE best zero-emission vehicle....
- Posted August 20, 2013
Petty Theft – Shoplifting
Most individuals who have been charged with any of the crimes commonly called “shoplifting” or “theft” are hard-working individuals who do not deserve to have such an offense on their permanent record. Petty Theft is theft of property valued...
- Posted August 11, 2013