- Best Buy Alleged Overtime Wage Violations: Is this a Potential Class Action?
- Can Children Sue You for Putting Baby Photos on Facebook?
- Woman Sues Starbucks for $5M Over Too Much Ice in Its Drinks
- Lyft Settlement rejected by Judge Chhabria
- RackSpace Hosting – Class Action Investigation
- Nexus 5 WiFi Problem Investigation
- How to Lemon a Car
- Ashley Madison Hack Leads to a $578 Million Class Action Lawsuit
- Touch Of Modern Being Sued for SPAM
- Do You Trust Doctors More Than Lawyers? Here’s Why You Shouldn’t
More Class Actions News
Class Action Against NBC
“The Biggest Loser” is an American reality show that airs on NBC. The contestants...
- Posted June 8, 2016
A Civil Suit Against Los Angeles
The federal class-action lawsuit was filed in 2011 by Olu Orange. The lawsuit argued...
- Posted June 7, 2016
Trump University Under Several Class Action Lawsuits and Investigation
“If I had a choice of making lots of money or imparting lots of...
- Posted June 6, 2016
Class Action Lawsuit Against Theranos
A customer is filing a class action lawsuit against Theranos, claiming that the blood-testing...
- Posted May 31, 2016
A Class Action Lawsuit Against Twitter
A class action lawsuit against Twitter claims that the social media service secretly scans...
- Posted May 26, 2016
Lawsuit Against Facebook
Have you ever sent a link through Facebook using private messages? If so, you...
- Posted May 25, 2016
A Class Action Lawsuit Against Airbnb
Airbnb Inc. is a website for people to find, rent and list lodging. It...
- Posted May 21, 2016
How Do Class Action Lawsuits Work?
A class action lawsuit is a civil lawsuit brought by a person or some...
- Posted May 15, 2016
A Class Action Lawsuit Against Quaker Oats’ : Not so Natural After All
After testing found traces of the pesticide glyphosate in some oatmeal, the consumers of...
- Posted May 5, 2016
Woman Sues Starbucks for $5M Over Too Much Ice in Its Drinks
Woman sues Starbucks for $5M over too much ice in its drinks. The claim...
- Posted May 2, 2016