- Can Your Kids Sue You for Putting Baby Photos on Facebook?
- Woman Sues Starbucks for $5M Over Too Much Ice in Its Drinks
- Lyft Settlement rejected by Judge Chhabria
- RackSpace Hosting – Class Action Investigation
- Nexus 5 WiFi Problem Investigation
- How to Lemon a Car
- Ashley Madison Hack Leads to a $578 Million Class Action Lawsuit
- Touch Of Modern Being Sued for SPAM
- Do You Trust Doctors More Than Lawyers? Here’s Why You Shouldn’t
- Uber’s $250,000 Campaign Contribution to Eric Garcetti Might Be Holding The Mayor Back
More Class Actions News
UltraShape Class Action Lawsuit: Consumer Fraud or Not?
The UltraShape class action brings forward the issue of consumer fraud. A plastic surgeon...
- Posted December 15, 2016
Employees Sue Company After Unexpected Shutdown
A group of former employees filed a class-action lawsuit against Food Management Partners. Hometown...
- Posted June 9, 2016
Class Action Against NBC
“The Biggest Loser” is an American reality show that airs on NBC. The contestants...
- Posted June 8, 2016
A Civil Suit Against Los Angeles
The federal class-action lawsuit was filed in 2011 by Olu Orange. The lawsuit argued...
- Posted June 7, 2016
Trump University Under Several Class Action Lawsuits and Investigation
“If I had a choice of making lots of money or imparting lots of...
- Posted June 6, 2016
Class Action Lawsuit Against Theranos
A customer is filing a class action lawsuit against Theranos, claiming that the blood-testing...
- Posted May 31, 2016
A Class Action Lawsuit Against Twitter
A class action lawsuit against Twitter claims that the social media service secretly scans...
- Posted May 26, 2016
Lawsuit Against Facebook
Have you ever sent a link through Facebook using private messages? If so, you...
- Posted May 25, 2016
A Class Action Lawsuit Against Airbnb
Airbnb Inc. is a website for people to find, rent and list lodging. It...
- Posted May 21, 2016
How Do Class Action Lawsuits Work?
A class action lawsuit is a civil lawsuit brought by a person or some...
- Posted May 15, 2016